Resident & Parent/Guarantor Information
ARE YOU PET FRIENDLY?
- YES! University Plaza is now
pet-friendly! We realize the important role pets play in our
residents' lives and have modified our policies to accommodate
them. If you would like to add a pet to your lease, please contact
the office. We require all pets to be registered with the
HOW CAN I PAY MY RENT?
- Rent is due on the first of the month and you can use either a
check or money order. Payments
are accepted in our on-site management office Monday-Friday
9am-5pm. You can also pay online using our Resident Portal.
IS PARKING AVAILABLE?
- For residents who wish to bring a car, we offer a limited
number of parking spaces. Parking is a one-time charge of
DO I NEED A LEASE GUARANTOR?
- We screen all our applicants and require a guarantor or
additional security deposit on all leases. The security deposit
varies by floor plan. You can ask a leasing specialist by calling
our office today!
ARE UTILITIES INCLUDED?
- University Plaza is an all-inclusive property! This means we
not only include all water, sewer, electricity, and trash
collection but also offer free high-speed internet and cable.
- There is a one-time utility setup charge of $75.
WHAT IS AN INDIVIDUAL LEASE?
- When you sign an individual lease, you are only responsible for
your own rent. You will not be liable for the rent of any other
resident, regardless of whether you are sharing the same apartment.
This is a significant advantage over the joint leases that are
commonly used at other rental properties where each resident is
liable for the rent of all residents residing in the unit.
WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE A ROOMMATE IN MIND?
- We’ve got you covered! We can pair you up with a roommate that
shares similar interests. All you need to do is complete a Roommate
Matching Form when you apply online (if you need to make any
changes, please let the leasing office know) and leave the rest up
DO I HAVE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO TAKE A TOUR?
- Walk-in tours are always welcome! Leasing specialists are
available all week long to show you around and answer any
IS RENTER’S INSURANCE REQUIRED?
- Yes, our community requires each resident to carry an active
tenant liability policy for damage to the landlord’s property
during the term of their lease. We require a minimum of $100,000 in
general liability coverage and also recommend content coverage or
personal property insurance.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS &; DISCLOSURES
PAST RESIDENT PORTAL